Friday, April 17, 2009

Downtown Vancouver

It was a wonderfully sunny day, so I went into Downtown Vancouver. The general plan was to see some of the many interesting examples of public art that can be found all over the place.

I started at English Bay beach, which had many visitors due to the weather.

I then proceeded along the shoreline opposite Granville Island.

As usual I got hungry, so I decided to traverse northwards through downtown to a bistro I had visited on my first day in Vancouver.

It was really great chilling here, looking out at the North Shore, while munching on a delicious sandwich, and swigging some ale! Here is a short video clip for your viewing pleasure.

I finally caught the bus back to my place, and noticed this while waiting for its arrival.

No comments:

Post a Comment