Thursday, February 12, 2009

West Vancouver Seawall

Today I went for a stroll along the "West Vancouver Seawall". It was late afternoon, and the sun was beginning to creep towards the horizon. This and the looming clouds gave me some pretty good pics in my opinion.

The walk isn't particularly long (10 blocks), so leaving late wasn't a problem. I knew what time it was due to this being at the start of the walk.

A few minutes in and I stopped at a pier, and met Bob. He also seemed to be enjoying the view.

At another pier and I meet Bob's bro Terry.

At the end of the walk I was surprised to find this interesting feature. It is simply entitled "German Friendship Globe".

However, the most surprising thing about this is that the globe is slowly rotating! Very cool.

As usual you can view more photos by following the associated pics link on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment