Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Night Before The Morning After

Tomorrow's the big day! Canada! Awesome! It doesn't really feel real yet, and I don't think it will until I get on the plane. I'm pretty much all packed, and all the loose ends have been tied up here in the UK. So, all that's left is to do is catch my sky chariot (aircanada airbus) to Vancouver.

I'm not sure when my next post will be, it depends on how busy I am, and when I get to a computer; possibly a few days. Also, there probably won't be another video for a few weeks, that'll have to wait until I get a laptop sorted out. However, I will be recording video during that time.

Now the adventure begins!

1 comment:

  1. Hope the flight was good Dylan. I wish you luck. I will probably be in contact quite a lot as I love the whole of the North American continent. First off when you get the chance goto Whistler. I have been twice and it's awesome! The ski season starts in about a month and a half.

    Dave (freya's friend)

    ReplyDelete